NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Penguin Birthday, compliments of Merry Socha

My card for today is a direct case from Merry Socha on stampinconnection.com. I thought the owl punch would work for a cute little penguin, and Merry had the same 'vision.'  :)  She made it easy for me! 

I think they are so darn cute!  lol  I used all Stampin' Up! products except for the scrap of blue background, the rubon sentiment, and the party hat which was made with my cricut.  The ribbon has been available on the clearance rack at Stampin' Up - just click the Shop 24/7 button to the right to check out the sales!  Tomorrow I'll post a card made from products in the new Holiday Mini catalog that was mailed to many of you!  Make it a great day!

2 comments:

  1. cute!!! I'm now following from SC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW did you make these ???? My daughter loves penguins. Now I may need to get this punch too! lol

    (I'm a new Stampin' Connection follower)
    Suzie :)
    http://papercraftlady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete