NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Pedaling Past to Thank You

Pedaling Past is a stamp set that was in last year's Summer Mini.  I thought I'd pull it out at least one more time before the new Catalog items were available to customers!  I combined the use of the corner punch scallops, hodgepodge hardware, the dotted embossing folder combined with the latest in colors of Concord Crush and Pear Pizazz.  The paper is designer series paper, along with coordinating twill tape ribbon.  I also just love our new pearls!  I keep having to get more of them because I use them on everything these days!  This is an easy sketch to re-create using 3 printed papers, 2 colors, and 1 solid paper.  Easy!  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment