NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Fun!

Oh, where does the time go between these posts!  Just can't seem to get things posted fast enough!  I've been having a wonderful time with the new items from the Sale-a-bration promotion and the Occasions Mini  catalog.  Below is my latest case from those delightfully talented ladies over at stampinconnection.com:

I love this paper called Twitterpated from the Occasions Mini!  So fresh, cheery and full of Springtime!  I stamped the image from the Everybunny set on Whisper White cardstock with Stazon Black ink.  I always using my heating tool when I'm going to use an aquapainter or blender pens, so that I'm sure the stamped image won't smear or smudge.  I used Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Rose Red and Pear Pizazz to color the image.  Using a touch of either Baja Breeze or Sahara Sand around the bunny really makes the image pop!  It's hard to see but I used a distressing tool on the edges of the white image panel.  This came together quickly and it highlights our beautiful DSP and this darling stamp set!

Now, it's time to make some masculine birthday cards for my daughter's boyfriends.  I also can't wait to use the NEW Summer Smooches paper and stamp set.  So fun and bright!  It's only available until April 30th so order now!  What will you make with your Summer Smooches order?  I'll post my soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment