NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Take Care Owl Friends

Happy Summer to you!  I've been busy getting my swaps ready for SU Convention.  What a busy time, especially with the new Catalog AND Occasions Mini just coming out.  So much to see - and BUY!  heehee!  I signed up for a technique swap and chose emboss resist and brayering as my techniques.  I thought it would be fun to demonstrate how to put a scene together.  I learned how to do this from Michelle Zindorf who is an AMAZING artist and stamper!  BEST art class I ever went to!  You can google her name and check out her tutorials - they're amazing.  :)

Anywhooo..... I chose to have some fun with the new Take Care set from SU. It has a branch in it that I thought could also be used as a tree.  Here is how it turned out:

Here is the actual Take Care stamp set:  Take Care Clear-Mount Stamp Set

The little owls are stamped, cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  I have included a tutorial that illustrates how to put a scene together here:  Tutorial for Take Care Owl Friends  I had fun making all 16 of these, and hope you'll find your own CASE of this fun little project!  More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment