NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Welcome, new followers!

Just wanted to shout out a big "Welcome" and "Thank you" to my followers!  It's so fun to see your pics show up each morning, eagerly greeting me and inspiring me to make something for you to enjoy and re-create as your own!  Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment or a message and let me know what you like best and if there is something you would like to see me create!  Have a fantastic day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! I just thought I'd stop by to visit your blog...Looks like I'm lucky follower #50. Love your latest work with the new products. I'm so inspired! I can't wait to receive my preorder and place my big order in July!!! Enjoy the rest of your week ;)

    ReplyDelete