NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Summer Mini is Here!

Today's the day!  All the great products in the Summer Mini are now available for purchase!  Below are some samples of a Mother's Day and Sympathy Card made from the Level 2 Hostess Set, Love and Care.  I just love flower sets, especially this time of year, and I'm having such a good time getting acquainted with this new set.  I had some extra Tangerine Tango CS so I started there and kept moving through paper and embellishments to come up with these designs with the help of the SC330 challenge on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/, and from the example in the Summer Mini:
I'm thinking these images will be beautiful with a brayered background and heat embossed.  Love and Care is a hostess set, so it can be a FREE gift when you host a Make'n'Take Party!  Call me today and let's provide a fun new experience for your crafting friends together!  For now, I'm off to play with some more of my new 'toys' from the Summer Mini.  Make it a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment