NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Good Morning!  I just love these wonderful gift boxes that I found on Kirsteen Gill's website here: 
http://www.creatinwithkirsteen.com/3d-projects/965-stepper-compartment-box-box-bags-or-container-swap.html  I love Kirsteen's work and follow her website because I love her sense of design.  I hope I'm that for YOU!  These little gems are a cinch with Stampin' Up's Simply Scored Tool and Diagonal Plate:

Simply Scored - by Stampin' Up!Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
These can be purchased by clicking the Shop 24/7 button on the right of this post!
The small boxes are 2 inches square and can hold money, jewelry, treats, charms and other small wonders!  They are a great gift box or a gift themselves.  I've used the Summer Smooches paper with Island Indigo and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The ruffled ribbon in Island Indigo and Seam Binding in Baja Breeze are a sweet and simple embellishment. Theses boxes come together quickly and look great.  Next, I'm making a version that is half as tall so watch for that post! Thanks for looking and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. this stepperbox is gorgeous
    I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete