NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stampin' Up! Convention 2012 was amazing!

I AM.... inspired, motivated, exhausted and filled with creative ideas after attending Convention this year!
So many announcements were made, too! Chelsea and I had a blast in the break out classes, but one of my favorites was Shannon West's I Am Having Fun!  And, along that line, with all the swaps I made, this one for my Facebook Group, All Things Stampin' Up!, is probably my favorite:
For one thing... this is not a CASE!  That's rather miraculous because I'm SUCH a caser.. :)  I love this Patio Party DSP, and actually found that I like Summer Starfruit in this color combination.  I used lots of framelits here from the Bitty Banner set and the Label Framelits.  Now, I am a BIG fan of embossing folders, but this new Fanfare folder is my absolute new Go To folder!  It can be used for literally any occasion, from Baby to Masculine!  I actually used the negative side for this particular card.  I used blender pens and a multitude of colors for the cute little Ark image, Two by Two.  It's an ala carte stamp in the new catalog this year.  Leave me a comment if you have any questions on this card, and I'd love suggestions as to what stamp set, technique or color combo YOU would like to see me use on my next post!  CHALLENGE ME!  I'm up for it!  Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment