NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Quick Christmas Notecards!

Hey Everyone!  Well, I'm back from vacation and busy with my push to get ahead of the holiday rush by getting some Christmas Cards made in advance.  At the Stampin' Up! Convention this year, Bonnie Thurber demonstrated the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags and a quick option for Christamas Cards combined with SU Note cards.  I thought I would step it up, and include the Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Pack, too!  These little darlings came together very quickly!  So, for $16.85 in supplies and a Christmas Sentiment and a little bling and ribbon, I have 25 quick cards!  Even with ribbon and bling, it's less than $1 each to make!  Sweet!

For an extra little dazzle, I used the jumbo wheel to snaz up the envelopes.  Loved how these turned out!  All of these products can be purchase at my online store... just click the this image on the right to shop now:
Visit my Stampin' Up! websiteHave a great day and I'll be posting more from Convention this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment