NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Witchy Trick-or-Treater!

So, I wasn't going to get the Googly Ghouls set when it came out in the Holiday Mini. 
Googly Ghouls Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Yet, my peers influenced me greatly with their awesome creations, so I had to jump in.  I have had SUCH a good time with this set!  This first card is my own creation that combines a retired set that's my Halloween'go to' set, with the new Googly Ghouls:


I used nine different colors of ink, sponging, brayering, masking, and heat embossing techniques for this fun card!  I love how the colors pop! The Trick or Treat bag is from the Bingo Bits Halloween Set. The hardest part?  Cutting out the little Witch!  lol

These next cards are close to direct cases, with some paper and color changes but also use Googly Ghouls:


 
Connie Babbert is the original creator of the Mummy Trio, which uses Calypso Coral instead of the standard Pumpkin Pie or Cajun Craze as the 'orange' base.  Pumpin Pie was used for the Hiding Mummy.  I like how the Stampin' Up! colors are both used in the DSP... notice they both have the same sheet of DSP as a background!  The Hiding Mummy design was created by Tracey Caudle.  I kept the general layout, and changed the paper, accents and sentiment.  I used different embossing folders too!

All three of these cards are on display at Elite Nail Salon at 7300 South 900 East, next to the Belgian Waffle House, along with several other of my cards and gift boxes. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment