NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Monday, May 16, 2016

A fun surprise from April's Paper Pumpkin

Happy Monday, everyone! I was getting ready to make my Mother's Day cards when I realized I hadn't opened my April Paper Pumpkin Kit. I suddenly remembered that there was some sort of surprise the SU blog had hinted at.... all I could say is WOW! I LOVE IT! It's called All about Everything, and has 18 stamps in the set. It has flowers, leaves, watercolor-type swooshes, and some wonderful greetings! I knew I just had to make my Momma's Day cards with it. This is a super fun set, so I then went searching the internet and found some lovely samples from Linda Fedor, Tracy Jacobs and Christy Fulk (love these ladies):



Each of these cards took about 15 minutes each, start to finish, including some layers and stamping on the inside (not pictured).  How awesome is that?!  I used the Curvy Corner Trio Punch that returned in the Occasions Catalog on the card in the middle (love the way that Melon Mambo pops on the paper!).  This item is retiring and will no longer be available after May 31st.  I love this little gadget, so grab one now before they are gone:

Curvy Corner Trio Punch by Stampin' Up!Item #139683, $20.00 is a great price to get 3 punches!
I'll be back soon with a fun card to show you that I'm making with my pre-order items from the new catalog that launches June 1st!  See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Linda great job on all three of these cards. I'm smitten with that set and so happy didn't miss out on getting one myself. I used mine for my mother's day cards too. Thanks for sharing and showing the versatility you can achieve with one stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Penny! I love that these were really quite quick and easy to make! I've had more friends contact me and ask how to make these cards. That's always fun! Enjoy your day, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete