NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Paper Pumpkin and Flourishes!

Happy Sunday!

With the excitement of the new catalog, I'm a little slow in making new goodies!  However, I did take a quick moment to freshen up one of the masculine cards from the May Paper Pumpkin Set!
Below if a picture of what you can make with just the kit:
Image result for paper pumpkin may 2016Cute, huh?!  I love Paper Pumpkin arriving at my door step each month!  And, sometimes, I want to play dress up with it:
I added the punched balloons from the Balloon Bouque Punch (pg 187 of the new catalog) and the Balloon Celebration stamp set on page 24 (140675).  The balloons were stamped with the same color ink as the paper, Dapper Denim, Pool Party, and Pumpkin Pie.  I added some bakers twine for balloon strings, and poof!  Quick and easy, with a great result!

I will be posting the new catalog next!  Heads up:  The Best Birds bundle is already back ordered, however, that means it's wise to get your order in now, so you are first in line for the new stock as soon as it arrives!

Look for my next post using the new bundle of Flourishing Phrases and Flourish Thinlits:
 Image result for 2016 flourishing phrases



Image result for 2016 flourishing phrases  It's gonna be GORGEOUS!


No comments:

Post a Comment