NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Friday, May 13, 2016

It's been awhile ... but it will be more often!!!

Hellooo my friends and visitors!  I love that you came by to see what I'm up to and what my beloved Stampin' Up!  has to offer these days!

Well, let me tell you.  I'm working less hours in my 'other' job.  Hurray!  More crafting time and more time that I can spend with all of you.  I'm pretty stoked about that, especially with the new annual catalog coming out!

We have SO much going on.... retiring items, clearance rack, and the Occasions and 2015-2016 Annual Catalogs are soon to expire!

I've posted a link to the Occasions Catalog for you.  Remember that you can click the Shop 24/7 button on the right side of my blog to jump in on last minute offering like these awesome items:

All you need to make this eye-catching card is the Party Pop-up Thinlits Dies, which can be bundled with the Party with Cake Stamp set!  Add a circle of some Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper, Whisper White and Melon Mambo paper, and some ink, and you have this cute card as well as many future options!  Item numbers are 138445, 115320, 140272, and the bundle of stamp/dies is 140814.
Have fun with this awesome set and send me a message or post with what you've made!

My next post will be about the past month's Paper Pumpkin bonus - an awesome stamp set that we all received as subscribers... for free!  I had so much fun making Mother's Day Cards with them.... watch for my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment