NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Preview Goodies from the NEW Catalog!

Hey Everyone!

I finally got a moment to put together some fun birthday cards with my new Swirly Bird Bundle.
The stamp set and diecut is available June 1st.  Here's a picture of the stamp set (not to scale):

I can't get enough of the 'wavy' diecut in the background! I've used it like a vine below, but I've noticed other creative souls are using it as water or a musical staff.  It's versatile, that's for sure!
These colors are from the new in colors available June 1st!  I've used Flirty Flamingo, Peek-a-boo Peach and Emerald Envy.  My white matt is the heavy white cardstock, which I ran thru the Softly Falling Embossing Folder that is carrying over to the new catalog - yippee!

Do you want to make fun, playful cards like this?  Let me know!  Message me and tell me what you want to see and I'll produce it and post instructions, or we can put together a fun party and make it together with your friends!  Post below and let me know what other colors would be fun for this layout or card!  I love to hear from you!




I'm thinking my next post will be a 3-D gift bag item that I came across that is easy to make but looks oh so awesome!

Let me know what you think, and have a crafty kind of day!


No comments:

Post a Comment