http://a-chelsea-morning.blogspot.com/). Chelsea has been my mentor and support in motivating me to get this blog up and running. Plus, I love literally everything she creates! Thank you so much for being an awesome friend, upline and mentor, Chelsea!
So I understand there are a few rules in receiving this particular award, so read on:
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 12 other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
Each morning, after brewing coffee and feeding the pets, I enjoy my morning coffee by surfing crafting blogs! It's like I get to say "good morning!" to all my cyber friends, and enjoy their wonderful artistry. There are a few blogs that I go to very regularly. A few of those great crafters had already received this award. Here is my list:
1. Michelle Zindorf http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/
2. Michele Reynolds http://inspirationink.typepad.com/inspiration-ink/
3. Karen Barber http://karenbarberstamps.blogspot.com/2010/04/home-sweet-ohio-home.html
4. Dawn Griffith http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stamping_thoughts/
5. Lynn Pratt http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/
6. Ilina Crouse http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/
7. LeAnn Greff http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/
8. Joann Travis http://www.sleepyinseattle.net/
9. Laurie Schmidlin http://justgivemestamps.typepad.com/
10. Jeannie Phillips http://www.aplaceformycards.blogspot.com/
11. Kriss Huels http://stampwithkriss.com/
12. Lynn Put http://thequeensscene.blogspot.com/
Please go visit these blogs and leave a comment - it will be a li'l ray of sunshine and time well spent!