NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mojo Monday 137 ... My Sample

Here my take on this week's challenge: 

I pulled out some retired design paper from SU, along with the Haiku DP pack I purchase on clearance at SU.  I love the clearance rack!  You can shop at the clearance rack by clicking the "Order Onine 24/7" button to the right >>>>>>>>>>

I used Whisper White in 1 1/2" squares to clear emboss the Hibiscus image twice before brayering Close to Cocoa over each square.  Tip:  When doing the emboss resist technique, be sure to wipe of your embossed image when brayering is complete.  Then, re-heat the image and your image will be shiny again.  Cool!

I embossed the two main images and then colored the double hibiscus with copics.  Another Tip:  A great way to align clear stamps is to lay them out on your paper first, then press your clear block to the stamps.  I can't tell you how long I stuck the stamps to the blocks first, then tried to align them before realizing there was an easier way. 

I'll be looking for your creations from the clearance rack at Stampin' Up!.  Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment