NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Nouveau Curly Cute!

I love this dsp, although I didn't at first. Now, I'm sad it's no longer available.

Anywho, I'm loving this Curly Cute with the larger, playful sentiment. It's very cheery and I'm looking forward to using all the sentiments in the set! 

These cards came together very quickly and are very simple.  It's the dsp that dresses them up!
For Thinking of You, I mixed two printed dp's and accented the edges with the ribbon border punch in Apricot Appeal.  The sentiment was stamped in Basic Grey, and I used a corner rounder for the long, oval shape.  I used a small scallop punch to add some color to the center of the flower along with a brad.  Had I wanted to take more time, I would have used some Apricot Appeal reinker on the Pretties Flower.  I hope someone will case this and do that - I'd love to see it!

The Thank You card uses four punches and a quick ribbon treatment.  I used the large flower, and large, medium and small scallop punches.  The medium scallop punch was then cut at each scallop towards the center to create petals.  Easy!  Thanks for checking out these quick cards.

I've been working on a set of brayered cards for a friend.  Can't wait to finish them and show them to you!

Make it a great week, and thanks for stopping by and following me.  I love your comments and visiting your blogs, too!

Hugs,

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment