NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Friday, February 4, 2011

Gratitude and a new web design?

Here's a quick a simple card that would be great to demonstrate heat embossing.  All you need is cardstock, Valentines Defined stampset from the Occasions Mini, Whisper White craft ink, white embossing powder and a heat gun.  So quick with a sweet result!


Thanks so much to all my followers and posters! I've added all of you as well. The holidays had me in a whirling dervish, and I didn't post as much, but I'm back at it! I'm also considering revamping the look of my blog. Any of you have web designers or ideas? I have My Digital Studio so I'll be starting there but would love your input!


Happy creating,

Linda

2 comments:

  1. This is sweet! Now following from SC #342. Hope you'll return the favour when you get a chance. http://alacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower from the SC thread.

    I'll be back to visit your blog. So cute.

    Jennifer Kiddle
    http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete