NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Gift Card Holder

I had these little bags forever and was inspired to use them when I visited http://www.darlenesdesigns/ and saw her layout.  The hearts were punched as well us cut on my Cricut.  I simply stamped some, and others I heat embossed with versamark and clear embossing powder so the Very Vanilla cardstock would show through after I sponged them with either Soft Suede, Concord Grape, Blushing Bride or Cherry Cobbler.

I used the seam binding from stampin' up for the bow and a miscellaneous brad I had laying around.  The edges were inked with Crumb Cake craft ink.  The four center hearts are attached to the pullout card in the little bag.  It's punch with the Slot Punch to hold a gift card.  Fun stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card! TFS I am following you from SC. #295. yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Yolanda! I'll follow you as well!

    ReplyDelete