NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Graduation from the Summer Mini!

My daughter and several of her friends are graduating from high school this June, so it's a perfect opportunity to use the new Graduation stamps, Go Graduate and Happy Graduation from the new summer mini catalog.
I had a great time masking, embossing, spraying and coloring this card for my sweet girl!

You can make this card too!  Any questions about these techniques, please let me know and I'll blog about them!  Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm giving you the Sunshine Award for having such an amazing beginning with the blogging world! You can see the award at http://a-chelsea-morning.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html

    Chelsea Malouf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, thanks Chelsea! I'm excited... and 'wowed' by your blog! So much info there, I'm going to have to read it a couple times, make notes and get busy! Woohoo! Thanks for taking such good care of me!

    ReplyDelete