NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Masculine Birthday, Medallion Style!

My friend invited me to participate in a card swap. 20 masculine cards, 20 feminine cards, and each participant gets one of each. Sounds easy and fun to me!


These are my masculine cards. The top left corner is stamped in old olive and NOT heat embossed. The other three are heat embossed with versamark only. I played with the old olive design paper pack, and stamped across both vertical and horizontal lines, just to see what I liked better. I think I like the upper right better. Which do you prefer? 

The ribbon, I believe, is Garden Green or Mellow Moss.  I wanted to go all monochrome, but couldn't find my Old Olive ribbon, lol!  The Vintage Labels were also heat embossed with versamark and old olive, and then punched out with the large scallop punched and popped up with dimensionals.  The card front was attached to textured whisper white cardstock, and sponged with Close to Cocoa around the edges. 

This is the last of my week of masculine cards!  Coming up are some feminine graduation cards, simple 3 x 3 thank you notes inspired by Dawn Griffith, and the set of feminine cards for the above referenced card swap.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Great masculine card! New follower...
    visit me at http://www.stampwab.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete