NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!

NEW ANNUAL CATALOG IS HERE!
Your new products are available!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Workin' on it...

I'm making some slow progress with this blog, with the help of my hubby and dear friend, Chelsea.  I'm looking forward to receiving My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up so I can update this blog with Stampin' Up images.  They're gorgeous so I can hardly wait!

I've been busy this weekend with a card swap of 20 masculine birthday cards which I will post, along with finishing these Mother's Day cards:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1692672?&cat=500&ppuser=219900

Next blog lesson:  How to post a picture in a blog entry, instead of a link!

More later..... be happy and well!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are coming along beautifully, and I loved being named. :) I really like the changes you've made so far. To post a pic, click on the "mountain-looking box" at the top of the text box. It will prompt you to add your picture, just like you'd add an attachment via email. Voila! I'm going to go check our your pics now!

    ReplyDelete